Your initial appointment consists of an examination and a review of your treatment options. A dental cleaning will be performed the same day as the initial exam. During this first exam, Dr. Zabel will provide a thorough overview of your treatment plan, which will lead to that perfect, beautiful smile.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and aid us in processing claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if…
- You have a medical condition (i.e. artificial heart valves or joints)
- You are currently taking any medication (i.e. heart medications, anticoagulant therapy, blood thinners etc.).
- You are pregnant
- You have had any recent surgeries requiring pre-medication.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, they can be forwarded to our office upon your request. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.